Shell Scripting Training
Shell Scripting Training in Bangalore
Dsm Infotech, Bangalore is a leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented Shell Scripting Training Courses in Bangalore. Our Shell Scripting training course includes basic to advanced levels. we have a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands on real time Shell Scripting projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.
Our Shell Scripting training center is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide certification training programs in Shell Scripting Training. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion of the course. We provide placement support for our students.
Our team of experts at Dsm Infotech Training Institute, Bangalore have designed our Shell Scripting Training course content and syllabus based on students requirements to achieve everyone’s career goal. Our Shell Scripting Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement.
We Provide regular training classes(day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes for Shell Scripting Training in our centers located across Bangalore. We also provide Online Training Classes for Shell Scripting Training Course.
Get In Touch
Shell Scripting Course Syllabus
- Understand the architecture of UNIX.
- Understanding the basics of UNIX
- File Systems for synchronizing storage of files
- Details explanation of file attributes
- Basic commands and concepts
- Command Manuals
- Relative and Absolute Paths
- Environment variables
- Understand parent-child relationship of process and jobs
- Basic of editor: vi
- Shell Introduction
- Advantages of the Shell
- Executing shell commands
- Different types of shell
- What is shell Scripting?
- Writing basics shell scripts
- Interpolation, Types of variables, Operators, read variables, exit status etc
- Common commands used in shell script: substitution, quoting, flow controls, parameters, Shell initialization files, Quoting characters, Shell expansion, Aliases
- Shell scripting execution
- Special Variables and Parameters
- Function Introduction
- Understand how functions use as independent building blocks
- Scope of variable in functions â€“ local & global
- Input/output redirection
- Variables substitution in shell
- Connect to a third-party application like Oracle, FTP etc.
- HERE documents
- Regular Expressions in detail (use grep, awk, sed)
- Industry experience sample scripts debugging
- The standard process of writing shell scripts as per company standards
- Important commands and utilities like cut, sort, uniq, grep, find, awk, sed etc
- nohup and backend processes
- Signals handling and trapping
- SED Utility in detail
- GREP Utility in detail
- FIND Utility in detail
- AWK utility in detail
- Famous and often use cases with one-liner examples
- Assigning values to positional parameters
- Compress and archive the files
- Debug your shell Scripts
- Crontab and at utilities for job scheduling
- Job scheduling third party tools discussion