IOT Training in Bangalore
Dsm Infotech located in Marathalli, Bangalore is a leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented IOT Training Courses in Bangalore. Our IOT training course includes basic to advanced levels. we have a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands-on real-time IOT projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.
Our IOT training center is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real-time training experience. We also provide certification training programs in IOT Training. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion of the course. We provide placement support for our students.
Our team of experts at Dsm Infotech Training Institute, Bangalore have designed our IOT Training course content and syllabus based on students requirements to achieve everyone’s career goal. Our IOT Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement.
We Provide regular training classes(daytime classes), weekend training classes, and fast-track training classes for IOT Training in our centers located in Bangalore. We also provide Online Training Classes for IOT Training Course.
Get In Touch
IOT Course Syllabus
Introduction to the Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
The Arduino Platform
- The Arduino Open-Microcontroller Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
- Reading from Sensors
- Programming fundamentals (C language )
- Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Interfacing sensors with Arduino
- Programming Arduino
- Reading from Sensors
- Simple LED Program for Arduino
- Integrating Sensors & Reading Environmental Physical Values.
- Reading Environmental Values on Android Smartphone.
- Talking to your Android Phone with Arduino
- Connecting Arduino with Mobile Device.
- The Android Mobile OS.
- Using the Bluetooth Module
- Voice Controlled Mini Home Automation using Android Smartphone
- Control Devices using Local host Web Server for Home Automation.
- Integrating Ethernet Module & Testing DHCP Connection
- Creating Program for Local host Web Server for controlling devices.
- Creating own Android App using MIT App Inventor & controlling Arduino connected devices.
- Being Social on Twitter & update status on Twitter through Arduino
- Make Electronics Gadget Talk to Internet
- Integrating Ethernet Module
- Creating App on Twitter
- Send Voltage & Analog Data on Cloud Server.
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
- Cloud Computing & IOT.
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management.
- Use Arduino to Upload free data from Environmental Sensors to Cloud Server.
- Automatically Tweet Sensor Data on Twitter.
- Receive Automatic Call Notification on Mobile Phone for Burglar Alarm using IoT Platform.
- Control Electronic Devices from anywhere across the world using Internet &